Today is the day; on this day, we decide how alive we are going to keep our travel company and if so on what terms.

If we keep it alive, I get a piece of the company, I get a settlement for living on subsistence for three months, and I immediately go to Washington D.C. to straighten out the mess up there. Furthermore, I get to pay all the people who have performed services for me for during the last three months and haven’t gotten paid. Its embarrasing, but I’ve obtained services and haven’t been able to pay for them unless I pay for them out of my own savings.

Hopefully I’ll be able to show my face amongst my professional peers after Monday.

More news on this as the story develops.


%d bloggers like this: