This post contains paid placement.
Things are unbelievably busy these days. I’ll give you some bulletpoints, since that’s all I have time for at the moment.
- If I don’t answer your phone call, it doesn’t mean I don’t like you. It just means I’m busy. The only calls I take 100% of the time right now are the studio, paying clients, and my girlfriend. Don’t be insulted if you’re not on the list, it’s just that I must prioritize things very carefully for the next couple weeks.
- If you’re calling me to pile on more pro bono work, don’t bother. I need cashflow, not something to keep me up for another hour before bedtime.
- The shows are going swimmingly. I’m working on slates and graphics that will be going into each show so it’ll have more of a custom ‘network feel’ to it.
- I’m not stopping the blogging network thing – it’s very important to me, but it’s slightly backburner at the moment. New site creation should resume next week. We’re also in the slow process of switching PR companies for our paid placements. Downside: slow transfer process. Upside: much higher payouts (by 100%).
- Does anyone have any contacts with Ad Agencies and Media Groups with national accounts? If so, let me know. It’s important.
- I think I’m getting carpal tunnel. I’ve been typing a lot lately.
- My girlfriend is coming to town this weekend! I’m excited!
- She’s staying till Monday!
- I found a company that sets up corporations for $89 without dealing with lawyers. This is actually a pretty good deal, as most online incorporation processes take about that much moneay anyways. Check it out: Nevada incorporation process: http://www.incparadise.com/
That’s all for the moment. I’ll post more later. Maybe.