First of all: congrats to Louis and his family. I know how amazing it is to see your children appear before your very eyes. It’s lifechanging, amazing, and can reduce an otherwise stoic man to tears. I know it did that for me.
In other news, I’ve been building video elements for my new video podcast. Instead of saying some sage things here, I’ll point you to some hopping conversations elsewhere:
- Steve started a topic I really like here, and continued it here.
- Chris Brogan talks about Liz Strauss and business for bloggers.
- I started this at Mashable, but it’s a topic that I’ve been talking about for ages: Veg-Factor.
- Both Sean Kennedy and I are against gun control. Here’s why.
- There aren’t many left in the Rat Pack who haven’t been absorbed by the big boys. Congrats Frederic (and Corvida!)
That’s it. Hopefully I’ll have some episodes to start showing you folks next week. Hopefully.