The last two days have kept me extremely busy over at SiliconANGLE. Here have been the most interesting stories I’ve either posted or edited over there that have to do with the whole Skype thing:
- Cisco should buy Skype before the IPO by Nate D’amico
- European Entrepreneurship and the Skype Spinout by Ida Rose Sylvester
- Breaking News eBay Taking Skype Out Public in 2010 by John Furrier and Mark “Rizzn” Hopkins (we both posted simultaneously, so we ended up editing the two posts together).
- Wrap-Up: StumbleUpon and Skype to Leave the Fold, PayPal Seller Troubles [eBay Edition] by Mark “Rizzn” Hopkins
- Skype Founders Making a Run To Take Back Skype? by John Furrier.
Good stuff. Check out the narrative – makes for an interesting 48 hour evolution.