Just because we’re coming to the end of the week on what’s been a hectic amount of information coming out of the #IranElection aftermath, and because my coverage is spread out across at least three sites, I thought I’d do a wrap-up of what I’ve written so far.
- More Assistance from Anonymous for Iran [#iranElection]
- The Diminishing Role of Government in the Social Media Age [#iranElection]
- 7 Sites for Tracking #IranElection
- My #IranElection Coverage is Moving
- #IranElection in Pictures
- Regarding #CNNFail [No Sympathy Here]
- YouTube – Stop It Right Now #YouTubeFail [Iran]
- #TwitterWin – #CNNFail
- It Would Probably Be Best if You Didn’t Choose This Week to Become a Hacker [#iranElection]
- Friendfeed Blocked in Iran [#iranElection]
There are a few more coming this afternoon that I’ll append to this list, so be sure to check back, soon.
Update: Another update at SiliconANGLE from an IT angle this time… How Iran is Blocking the Internet Suggests They Weren’t Prepared for an Election Backlash [#iranElection]