In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. – Eric Hoffer
If you’re a business today that’s actively saying no to Bitcoin, you’re just like:
- A brick-and-mortar business that said no to a web site in 1998
- A newspaper in 2001 that said no to blogging.
- A radio station in 2003 that said no to streaming radio and podcasting.
- A video content creator in 2005 that said no to YouTube and streaming video.
- A blogger or marketer in 2007 that said no to Twitter.
- A developer in 2008 that said no to smartphones.
Nothing frustrates me more than seeing smart businesses unwilling to take necessary risks to avoid extinction.