For those who don’t know, I’m a cryptocurrency fan. I’ve been following all of this very closely since 2011, and I enjoy learning more technical details around blockchain as well as theorizing and architecting new solutions utilizing blockchain.
I also sell cryptocurrency through my company, Roger Wilco.
As such, this week perhaps more than most others, I’ve been getting a lot of the same questions due to the volatility in the markets. Rather than constantly repeat myself, I figured I’d answer all the questions here and legitimately try to save some time.
- Do you sell <insert cryptocurrency name here>?
Yes. I denominate all sales in Bitcoin, but as long as you have a wallet set up, I can usually find a way to send you your value in the cryptocurrency you want.
- Holy cow. <insert cryptocurrency name> is up/down.
- Are you concerned/excited?
Sorta. I don’t really watch the minute-by-minute charts.
- But it’s really down/up! You sure you still are pro-<insert cryptocurrency name>?
- It’s been some time since you posted this. Are you still pro-cryptocurrency? Like for reaslies?
Yes. Super-dooper for realsies.
- Should I buy/sell? How much?
If you’re asking if you should buy crypto in general, the answer is yes. If you want my recommendations on which ones you should go with, I can give you my answer, which will be based off my opinions around the underlying team and technology, not what I believe the value ought to be. If you’re asking how much you should put in, I’ll always tell you to dollar cost average exactly what you can afford to.
- Dollar cost average?
Yes. It’s the only reliable way to increase your net value.
- But what do you think the price of <insert cryptocurrency here> will be?
I’m Doctor Bitcoin, not Wizard Bitcoin. Not sure.